Contemplative Life Study - Live-Streamed
Every Monday at 10 am Study an Aspect of the Centering Prayer.
Features of the Live-Study
- Contemplative Life study for all free each week.
- Every Monday 10 am we will look into one of the aspects of Contemplative life
- Each class will be founded on some principle that is talked about in the Books of Fr. Thomas Keating
- Classes free and live, but needs to register so that we can inform you of changes or other relevant information.
- If there are topics you would like to hear about, please share them in the comment box after signed up.
- Your information will not be passed on to someone else as a result of signing up for the event.
- Each class once taken will be available for free at a later time once they are uploaded to this online school.
Fr. Jos is an Episcopal Priest and Spiritual Director. He is a commissioned Centering Prayer workshop presenter. Founder of CAMPaM Network and House Of Blessings Foundation. Jos is a retreat facilitator and teacher. He has given retreats through CASA in Scottsdale, AZ; Christus Santa Rosa Health System, San Antonio, TX, University of Texas Health Sciences, San Antonio, TX, and all over India. He has worked with Mother Theresa and her Community in India. He is also the Spiritual Child of The Venerable Fr. Berchman's.